CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

Waiting4Healing Views: 2,682
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,486

Re: I find nothing to eat outside !!!

I'm looking into juicers right now. I was looking at the Omega 8004 vs. the VERT VRT350HD, but the latter is a bit on the pricey side. However, I'm willing to invest in a good unit if it will get used enough. I'm still reading info in the juicing forums to figure what would be the best unit for me. I'll take a look a the Champion. The Welles press is expensive for something that's just a press. Wouldn't I need a juicer to go with it, or to finely shred the veggies in some other way first? I know you have to do that for the Ito press, but maybe that's why it's so much cheaper.

I'm also trying to figure out how much I'll have to get into juicing to really get all the benefits. I'd prefer to not have to go to full juice feasting, but it does sound intriguing and I think my worn-out GI tract could probably benefit from it. I just don't want to lose any more weight. I down to 110 pounds (height is 5'7") and seem to be holding steady at the moment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.938 sec, (1)