CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow

Waiting4Healing Views: 2,733
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,825,654

Re: Wow

Hard to say, but I probably have a number of other stronger factors. My diet went south fast out of grad school when I started working. Lots of heavy pizza-type foods for lunch, often so much that I wasn't hungry for dinner. I was definitely eating too much carbs in general, plus I was also not paying attention to adequate vitamin and mineral intake. I suspect all that damaged the GI tract over time, which left me open for overgrowth of yeast, parasites, you name it.

Now that I know so much more about proper diet, I think I could make a good recovery if I can get the gastroparesis under control. It's hard to improve your health when you're fighting the effects of malnutrition. I suspect the GP is related to the other health issues (toxin overload affecting the vagus nerve), and am hoping it will go away when I get starting making progress at removing the source of the toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)