CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can I swear on here, becuz if i can...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
Saljoe Views: 1,435
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,175

Re: can I swear on here, becuz if i can...

I totally relate to you. The Zoloft was a nightmare for me! My symptoms were amplified ten times over. I have a 5 yr old daughter that is a pistol too. A 12 yr old son as well, and the two together fight like cats and dogs. I would give it my all to crawl out of bed to drive them to school but there were days I couldn't even do that even with knowing how much stress having them home would put on me.
Are you taking any other suppliments? It seems to me that taking the B complex(a good one with niacin in it) and Lots of vitamin C along with plenty of see salt helped me jive while getting off the zoloft. I drank lots of water and sometimes took benadryl too. The key is flushing it out of your sytem and don't mess with taking one amount one day and go higher the next. Keep it low even if you just knock off a few crumbs at a time. I have never felt so out of control in all my life when I was on that crap!! I know why people become suicidal. I don't know if I could have really had the balls to do it but death really seemed pleasant to me during that time. Looking back I can't believe how bad I got.
I did make it through though and you will too. The main goal is get lower and flush it out. Make sure your gut is working too. Seretonin stores in the gut. Feel free to pm me if you like. I cuss like a sailor and will be glad to help or just let you vent.

Sal

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)