CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain parasite..trying to burrow out through my ear.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
wheretheresawill Views: 3,297
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,826,435

Re: Brain parasite..trying to burrow out through my ear.

OMG - too much information.

there must be a sweetness in your blood that attracts these outside monsters into your cavities, when does it end!

when I was 16 I rented a flatlet in the Royal Borough of Kensington, just across from Kensington Palace [Princess Margaret's home at the time] - and this apartment was full of cockroaches that came out at night, clicking away, they make these clicking sounds. I was out of my head for fear and soon left with suitcases catching me up!

Also I remember in one of my hotel jobs, entering a stillroom one late night at one of Knightbridge's plush hotels where on switching the light on, the floor was covered in a black moving mass, something like out of a Egyptian horror movie!

grasshoppers, I never thought they eat eardrums, cannibals!

if I had known this planet was to be shared outside and inside with these horrific parasites, I would not have chosen to be born!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)