CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tony: bacteroides and lactobacillus and bifido

idph811 Views: 4,314
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,820,604

Re: Tony: bacteroides and lactobacillus and bifido

I agree. SIBO is more complicated than most other GI issues.I have Kleb oxytoca, Kleb pneu and Citrobacter in my gut along with no Lacto, Ecoli 4+ and Bifido 3+. I have been doing a routine of all kinds of herbs but I think I need to do a planned routine. Your vitc based protocol makes sense.

Have you tried plant tannins (Viracin) before? they are known to be potent against Klebsiella too.

I am trying to do the small bowel cleanse. Heres my plpan

1. Fast on water for 5-7 days during which I take Vit C, b12 sublingual and plant tannins. I decided against olive leaf because the liquid supplement i got is sweet and I wonder if that will feed the SIBO guys. Instead I am opting for viracin as they are capsules mainly for the stomach and small bowel. Is it ok if I do vit c and viracin together?

2. On the 8th day I break the fast and then slowly introduce bile salts, pancreatic enzymes, vegetables and healthy fats and pea protein. I will see how it goes. I will judge by the symptoms. I will also add probiotics and Therelac (not threelac) works best for me.

Please let me know if this makes sense to you.

also now that you are free of SIBO, what is your general diet. What do you still supplement?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)