CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breathing Difficulties/Breathless

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
sunshine1061 Views: 10,640
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,369,165

Re: Breathing Difficulties/Breathless

Ladywear.   everyones body is either alkaline or acid based.   most is acid hense the acid reflux.   tums and all those items on the market do not cure the prob. it just puts a bandaide on it, this is why you will see some people never leave home with out their tums or rolaids.   but try this one time, You may wait until you are desparate and thats o.k. but if you do this now you will not have to worry about the desperatin later on.  Before i tell you what it is I want to give you an example that may help you.  My old boyfriend was one of those who ate about 2-3 rolls of tums and or rolaids each day,  some nights he would lay in bed in agony from heartburn.  He got this every day and more times in a day than anyone bothers to count.  so one night he finially concented to try twhat i said.  for the first 10-20 seconds he began to feel sicker,  got worse , and fought throwing up.  (he later told me he thought i was trying to kill him)  now this only lasted for 10-20 sec and it began to go away. by 45 sec. all heart burn was gone,  He slept all night, and had no heartburn the next 3 days!  when he then had to reapeat  the above again. and this time it was almost 2 weeks before he felt heart burn,  and once again repeated himself.  It has now been 5 years since that night and he has only had maybe 2-3 heartburns since.     O.k. you now now this is what some people call nasty and gross,     the next time you get heartburn just take a small to med. swig of apple cider vinegar!  i hear you can delute it in water but i think that then delute the effect and also takes longer for results.  the choice is yours.and please remember this does not work on everybody just about 90% of people.  for most it is nasty and gross and will not try it until they are at the point of desparation.  but a swig.  then fight the urge to go vomite, (to keep in the vinegar)  and within one minute all negitive feelings are gone and you feel great!   If anyone out here has tried this please let us know if it worked or not. I have yet to come across anyone who tried it who it did not fix. and with continued use, completly eleminated their prob.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)