CureZone   Log On   Join
Mild salt purge

MENDOMAID Views: 444
Published: 10 years ago

Mild salt purge

I had been having problems with increasing gas/bloating then my small intestine became completely blocked. I was passing lots of yeast balls so knew part of the problem was Candida. And part of the problem was probably Clostridium Tetani which Hulda Clark wrote produces a toxin that partly paralyzes the intestine, and probably an intestinal virus making me feel rather flu-ish with runny nose and cough. So I took echinacea, high doses of Vit C, marshmallow and some other herbs, pau d'arco for the yeast but the blockage remained.

I did a search for laxatives to be effective in the small intestine and found Senna tea and castor oil. Then I found a website that described a salt solution that the guy drank every morning. 2 level teaspoons of salt in a quart of water. Drink first thing in the morning every day. I started that and that afternoon had a small bm then took 2 teaspoons of castor oil. The next day did just the salt water and passed a little more. That evening I took 2 tablespoons of Milk of Magnesia then the third day took the salt water in the Am. The blockage is gone and the bm occured within an hour. I'm having no gas/bloating tho still some soreness in my upper abdomen and do not see yeast balls in the bm. During this time I drank vegetable broth but had no solid food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.000 sec, (1)