CureZone   Log On   Join
My Rosacea is gone

cicko Views: 2,784
Published: 10 years ago

My Rosacea is gone

Dear people,
I am happy to tell you that my stubborn rosacea/SD is cured with a simple treatment. Aldo many of us having different issues with it, I can tell that I have standard rosacea symptoms and appearance. My rosacea get worse mostly after some vine or other moderate alcohol consuming.
I discovered that Pine Tar Soap (purchased in a health store),
cure my face in a matter of days. I wash my face and leave the soap dry on my face over the night. That was causing more redness on effected areas next day. I did it again and again in the next days and my skin started peeling but I was feeling relaxation since begging. The skin started to improve fast. To provoke symptoms and prove medication I drunk heavily bear or coffee and nothing happens. I can not believe my face stays pale, cool and relaxed. This is already the whole month I have no trace of 5 year old rosacea.
I still wash my face every day with the soap for any case.
Hoppe, you will get the same result!
God bless you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.361 sec, (1)