CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Micafungin

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
TonyOrlando Views: 3,077
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,827,521

Re: Micafungin

Yes, there's a lot to consider. And there are so many variations on the theme of Candida/Dysbiosis, that it's almost like every person has a unique version, and a unique path to recovery.

Antifungals definitely work better when you disrupt their biofilms. I didn't know that Royal Jelly was another way, interesting.

It's true, Candida can stop your immune response by controlling key inflammatory cytokines, making itself invisible to your immune system. But in IMO it can only do it while in fungal form when it changes the antigens it displays. So it has to maintain at least one focal infection to do it.

It seems like problems with sIgA production are almost universally present in people with Dysbiosis. Genetics, Chronic Stress and Hypothyroid, and Candida itself are some contributors to the problem. Here are some good tips on how to support it. I think it's a good idea to supply the raw materials before trying to stimulate these sorts of things.

http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/miscellaneous/articles/siga_te...

As far as allergies to normal flora, yes that would be very distressing. I think I would take a good look at Therapeutic/Medical water or alkaline broth fasting, if I were so afflicted. There's evidence allergies can be reversed this way. Also, villi can be restored. The protocols are brutal, but hey, it's only a few weeks without food. How hard can it be?

After reading the literature on Medical Fasting and Dysbiosis, I think it is a compelling approach. I think we eat too much nowadays. Throughout evolutionary history, before the agricultural revolution, it must have been common to experience periods of famine. Perhaps this developed as a way to separate the symbiotes from the chaff, so to speak. Having a steady supply of food may not be such a great thing.

T.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.750 sec, (1)