CureZone   Log On   Join
How to deal with rash/hives symptoms?

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

More
krosser Views: 3,063
Published: 10 years ago

How to deal with rash/hives symptoms?

I've been supplementing with Lugol's for almost 3 months with a 1 week break. I've upped my dosage recently from 100-150mg to 240-250mg (up to 40 drops) to see if it would help with bromide zits I've been having. The zits only got worse and I decided to have a break from Logol's. And the next day I got severe rash like symptoms (hives, red itchy bumps all over my body: hips, legs, lower back, groin area, neck, shoulders, under the jawline, around/under the nose). The head is also itchy...
I've upped my vit C (as ascorbic acid & sodium ascorbate, megadosing), Sea Salt , selenium, mag malate, borax, etc. with no relief...
After searching the forum I came across several posts saying that Iodine is one of the best antihistamines... So, I wonder if I should start with Lugol's again or there are other methods available?
I'm also looking into zeta potential and have ordered tripotassium citrate to make zeta water. Hope it helps... but what to do in the meantime before I get it?
Any suggestions, please...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.408 sec, (1)