CureZone   Log On   Join
gall bladder diskinesia now pancreas?

starmelt Views: 4,530
Published: 10 years ago

gall bladder diskinesia now pancreas?

Hi Everyone, sad that we have to meet under these circumstances.. I had recent ultra sound ct scan etc all abdominal organs and lungs showed "normal"
50 ALT ezyme ( they didnt give a range )
and 18% expulsion rate on the HIDA scan.
during the HIDA after they injected the substance to make the gall bladder I got burning pain on my left side, I thought pancreas? All scans showed no stones only sludge and no blockages.

Tonight I am having pain after I just had some lowfat cheese ( hey I have been juicing mostly for weeks now )

I am pretty scared. Will do my 3rd flush tomorrow.

I do have a bit of muscle wasting from other issues.
I also did a 3 month herbal + Bentonite clay detox which seemed to aggravate the
gall bladder attacks. During this I did not time the herbs and clay with my meds
right and went hypothyroid.

Prior to that I have had tinges/pinches under my right rib since being septic in
2005 from an undiagnosed for 52 hours ruptured appendix, organs failing at that
time then "recovered" .
I figured the stitch in my right side was due to scarring from a pleural effusion. guess it was gall bladder liver issue the whole time? During the 3 months of detox my stools went from their usual yellow orange or green ( since
2005 incident ) to white a couple times.

My functional medecine doc thought I detoxed too fast for what I was capable of and that things backed up. I have done two flushes since then ( few stones ) also.. acupuncture, micro specific currency treatment, coffee enemas ( one 4" parasite ), massage, phosphatydle choline, cholacol, milk thistle / dandelion, low/no fat diet, fasting, juicing are all. I was able to stop the localized gall bladder pain but the neuro toxicity headaches cognition impairment and brain fog are unbearable.

Do we know what causes dyskinesis ? I did see one doc say its parasites most of the time and rarely due to a structural issue with the gall bladder.
It seems most drs dont understand what causes it.

Thinking about trying N-acytel-cysteine, poised to buy Hulda Clark s kidney cleanse kit, then do humaworm parasite cleanse. But I am wondering why would just my gall
bladder muscle stop functioning optimally.

I guess if the pain gets much worse I go for another ct ? I dont know the last one was last month!

yikes
help ! anyone out there?

Jennifer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (2)