CureZone   Log On   Join
OT/ I did the nasty

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 2,358
Published: 10 years ago

OT/ I did the nasty

stopped brushing my teeth, about 4 months ago.

not 100% , but 95+ % of the time. I give them the once over with a plain brush and water when they feel grungy.

Tell ya what, my teeth have never been this white. It used to be that I'd try peroxide, IP6, brush a lot, etc., and they got a lot better in appearance than they used to be, but never like this. So, I'm thinking that by letting the bacteria build up in there, the bacteria ate away all the tannins, etc. that I used to have at the base of the molars.

But I don't ingest any refined sugars, and I don't recommend anyone else do this. Maybe my teeth are all going to rot out, but my dog and all the other animals I know never brush their teeth and they seem to do pretty well. LOL, 5 years ago or so the dentists tole me I needed "root canal" on 2 different teeth but I endured the pain and did my own nutrition thing and still have those two teeth, thank you ma'am.

So the med establishment says, brush your teeth x number of times a day, and get root canals. I did neither, cuz the docs are all of Generation M, the mercury generation and their judgement is impaired - ie., they tow the line without question b/c since they paid so much for their education, it must be true. They have to think that, for their own personal sanity's sake. I could choose to listen to them, but instead I chose nature. When comes time to kiss, I brush and pop a breath mint or down a shot of whiskey, depending on who's with me. At age 50, still gots all my teeth. And they're dammned white, cuz I don't put fluoride toothpaste on em - the fluoride kills the minute amounts of good stuff that normally grows on yer teeth that protects and whitens and re-mineralizes em. I typically chew on raw green foods a few times a week.

I remember people at work years ago who's breath stunk like crapola, and I know they brushed, b/c they were otherwise clean people and the type to do what they're told to do by the tv. Had a college roommate once, that kid brushed his teeth at least six times a day, like he was obsessed with it. He's a phd psychology prof at an old university in NYC.

I tried quitting showering, but that didn't work out down here in this heat too well. ;) But when ya brush so much, ya brush away the good stuff and it never has a chance to do its good things. With all the $$ I save on toothpaste, I can afford another pack of cigarettes every other month.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.486 sec, (2)