CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still trying to figure this out....!

vociferous Views: 2,450
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,829,103

Re: Still trying to figure this out....!

It sounds like your body is having an increasingly hard time getting rid of toxins. I would suggest a colon cleanse, which is suposed to be done before the liver cleanse, but if you are suffering from adrenal disfunction, then a Colon Cleanse might require too much energy from the body.
What I did and what I recommend to you is to get a 24-hour diurnal saliva cortisol test done to see if you are dealing with an adrenal issue. If not, or if your adrenals are borderline like mine, I'd proceed to a hair mineral analysis.
Since you have been doing liver cleanses, though, I think it might almost be worth it try a quick, 5-day colon cleanse, because right now, you may be circulating impurities from the liver that the colon is unable to get rid of. I'd like other people's opinion on this.
I wouldn't worry about your testoserone level until you know what is going on inside your body. I had a blood testoserone level of 969 (at age 53) back in December, and it didn't do a bit of good. It was just from all the ginseng I was taking, which probably further stressed my adrenals.

Paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.227 sec, (1)