CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did anyone's endocrine labs improve with iodine?

RainbowBright Views: 1,386
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,827,861

Re: Did anyone's endocrine labs improve with iodine?

My numbers got a little worse when I was taking 50mg/day of Lugol's iodine. However, I was not taking the companion nutrients correctly (not enough of some and leaving others out altogether). Also, I am not sure that my problem is really Hypothyroidism anyways (my T3 is low and my body temp is always at least 1 degree low, but I still think all that may just be symptoms of some other issue). Interestingly, when I was on 50mg/day, my menstrual cycle became irregular, whereas it is always very regular, so I felt that hormonally that amount of Iodine was not right for me. I now take just 5-10 mg/day plus selenium with it, and I feel much better! Periods are normal, energy is better than before iodine, Depression is much better, etc.

I think Iodine is fantastic and really important for everyone, but maybe you need to experiment a little to find the right balance? Also, take those companion nutrients!!!

Good luck, RB

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)