CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OT/ I did the nasty

Views: 2,063
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,829,203

Re: OT/ I did the nasty

I never floss, used to. Everytime I did my gums would bleed and I'd spit blood. Now that I don't brush my teeth, I tried flossing today and guess what ? No blood.

What weakens the gums are undesirable bacterial at the gum line that eat gum tissue. My theory is that when you eat right and don't brush, a proper "balance" of good oral flora come into existence, much like "good" intestinal flora. Brushing wipes away the good flora. Liken it to what the condition of the gut would be if one were to brush it twice a day - a bad idea. My gums feel better than ever now that I don't brush, and for the first time in my life I didn't bleed after flossing. Flossing was a pain in the A anyhow, and besides, I never seen any animals flossing. Its probably a good idea for folks who don't know what not to put in their mouths.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)