CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking out with weather changes..

propaul Views: 2,538
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,830,008

Re: Breaking out with weather changes..

Hi #120859,

I am suffering from a similar rash. I have it on my arms, thighs all the way to my hips.

For sure it is not a parasite. My diet is fairly clean. Changing soaps and medicated skin lotion did not help. Taking different supplements was useless.  Going on fasts did not help.

To me it looked like “prickly heat” rash but then my rash came irrespective of the weather.  “Prickly heat” rash usually starts at the onset of hot weather and during hot weather.

Accidentally I found that using a very inexpensive body lotion consisting mainly of glycerin and rose water reduced the itch and in a few days started clearing up the rash. After a bath or a shower and after drying my self I apply this lotion to all the parts that have the rash and let it dry for a few minutes.

At the same time I started taking “Kyolic” (Aged garlic extract), Vitamins B (B 1 and B complex), C, D 3.

This is the first time in several months that this rash has improved.

I am very happy to have found this. Hope this helps ypu.

Propaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.547 sec, (1)