Actually, my symptoms became much worse after a course of rabies vaccine. I'm sure the vaccine had Thimerosal in it. Later, I had a course of Antibiotics to help with symptoms I developed after the vaccines, and my symptoms became worse again.
Does it really make sense to put something as toxic as mercury into something you will then inject into people (especially children!)? Does it really make sense to put something as toxic as mercury into a person's teeth, so they can suck on it for the rest of their lives?
I'm glad you found the root cause of your trouble and that chelating is helping you. Good luck!