CureZone   Log On   Join
vomit and candida?

kooch Views: 1,603
Published: 11 years ago

vomit and candida?

hey
last night after work i went to a vegan place and had a fake "chicken" (seitan - a whole wheat product) quesadilla and some pumpkin. this morning at 4:30 i woke up and my stomach was UPSET! i took a walk then had diarrhea and the trouble got worse after a bit and my stomach REALLY started to get peeved, and i ended up vomiting all of the fluid straight out of my body and continuing to have the runs as well. i was burping and passing a LOT of gas that was SO coming from the quesadilla ... sorry - this is gross! my sinus just close up immediately and one of my ears closed entirely - it was horrible. i'm feeling much better but clearly there is a lot of noise coming from my stomach still and i had water stool all day, and tonight it looked like yellow mucus, though it wasn't phlegm, just that sort of consistency. i am drinking cocoanut water (i know - SUGAR) because i need to get rehydrated asap.

can anyone tell me if this reaction to whole wheat is typical with candida? or is this something ELSE i need to look into?

i am getting another blood panel back this week with thyroid pancreas liver full metabolic panel and a few other things too - sent my stool test in yesterday and it should be a couple of week to hear back about that, all i can say is that everything that has come out of me in the last 3 months plus has been soft and green, and VERY fragrant. i am SO tired of feeling like i just don't know what's going to drop out next, but i could be worse off couldn't i?
thanks for any information you can offer - i really appreciate it!
Yours Sincerely
Miles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)