CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
ThisTooWillPass Views: 1,311
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,832,534

Re: So this is where I'm at and it aint the islands!

Sal, in relation to the receding gums and the adrenal issues, have you eliminated from your enquiries the possibility of heavy metals (e.g. Lead)?

Vitamin C can apparently stir up lead in the body, if it 's present.

Receding gums can be a sign of immune issues, hence my question re the heavy metals (and mercury is known to sometimes be implicated in cases of gum disease, since it supresses the immune system, can interfere with cellular mineral transport, and is highly pro-oxidative in the body and increases likelihood of free radicals which again can influence gum health and increase dietary requirements for antioxidant substances such as vitamins C and E).

You mentioned fungus, re' the sinuses and bloodshot eyes etc., and that seems like a reasonable possibility. Interesting that heavy metals can suppress immune function, which can subsequently lead to opportunistic pathogens such as yeasts/fungi/ parasites gaining the upper hand. Metals aren't the only possiblity, though - perhaps your liver has been overwhelmed by something at some point, and never fully recovered.

It does sound like your liver may be a bit under the weather.

Provided it's NATURAL, the fish oil should contain plenty of vitamins A and D so, on a nutritional level, your liver will thankyou for that.

Personally, I'm currently slipping into Adrenal Fatigue, but in my case, I know exactly why this is occurring - I'm chelating heavy metals from my body. The process of chelation puts tremendous stress on the adrenals.

BTW, re' hormones AND adrenals, have you tired Maca? It's not a solution in itself but it can be a very useful contributor to hormonal and adrenal health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)