CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
summer12601 Views: 3,390
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,778,379

Re: I Feel Lost, What Am I Doing?

I really wanted to make this post more gentle and tactful because I care about how this might make you feel but I just have the need to say this and without knowing how else to say it here it goes, "Your boyfriend sounds emotionally and psychologically abusive."

Respect and trust toward you are your right to have in a relationship. He may have other thoughts about that but that is really his problem. I am sure that he has had a history of difficulties. Most of us have. But that is no reason to treat you the way he is. If you do not like something that he is doing or not doing, you have the right to honor yourself and let him know. It has nothing to do with you why he is the way he is. And it sounds like you enjoyed some things about the relationship. And that's okay. But it sounds like you may have the other side of him to handle too.

Try not to let him blame you, make you feel insecure or turn on yourself. You are worthful and You are your own best friend and your need for respect must come before his needs for comfort and support.

Out of concern for you, I ask you to please be careful with this guy. At least for your emotional and spiritual health and just your overall wellbeing.

Peace and be well friend.
Er

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)