CureZone   Log On   Join
i have erradicated Blastocystis, after drugs from CDD Australia

harryozzy2010 Views: 7,560
Published: 11 years ago

i have erradicated Blastocystis, after drugs from CDD Australia

Hello to whomever it may concern,

I was extremely sick with blastocystis parasite infection for 2 years, and i believe i was a very severe case i might add!

I finished my second line treatment from CDD- centre for digestive diseases in sydney australia one month ago.

and have now had my repeat stool samples results

** And i am now clear of the blasto infection, after my 3 day stool analysis.

I would definately reccommend taking the 3 course anti biotics supplied by CDD (secnidazole, diloxanide furoate and septrin) as i am now free of the disgusting and consuming bug.

i am still quite sick, although not quite as bad as i once was, as i believe will take some time to become 100% fit again possible a couple of months i believe( thats my gut feeling)

i will take another 3 day stool sample in another month just to be absolutely sure as i never want to infected with blasto ever again, as im sure people can relate as it has turned my life upside down.

I would recommend taking VSL#3 pro biotics after you finish the Antibiotic treatment, as to repair you natural gut flora as it has been severly damaged by blasto and also 3 course Antibiotics

this was advised to me by CDD and i did so

VSL#3 probiotics are the best you can get 450 billion probiotics per sachel.

** i was going to to take the colon infusion by CDD if the parasite was still present in my stool, which is third line treatment

but didnt have to, as it is now erradicated

one thing i will add is that definately DO NOT take flagyl
as it build resistance to blasto making hard to get rid off

luckily i never took it over the course of the 2 years!

good luck hope this helpful to people as i would not wish what i had on my worst enemy

AND DO NOT LISTEN TO A DOCTOR WHO SAYS THAT BLASTOCYSTIS CANNOT CAUSE ALL THE SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE,

AS BELIEVE ME I COULD NOT GET OUT OF BED FOR 6 MONTHS AT ONE STAGE, AND HAVE ONLY BEEN EATING 3 FOODS(MEAT, POTATOES, BEANS) FOR LAST 6 MONTHS EVERYDAY/ EVERY MEAL, AS OF ALL THE food allergies I DEVELOPED FROM BLASTO.

I COULD NOT POSSIBLY EAT ANYTHING ELSE AS MADE ME MORE SEVERLY SICK

SO IF A DR TRIES TO TELL YOU IT CANNOT CAUSE THE SYMPTOMS, THEY ARE WRONG, AND MAKE EVERY ATTEMPT TO CONTACT CDD TO HELP YOU.

ALL THE BEST :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.172 sec, (2)