colloidal silver

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
rhema Views: 1,691
Published: 10 years ago

colloidal silver

Hi,

I think I have symptoms of argyria and was hoping your could help me a little bit.

I'm female and very thin in my 40's and have candida. Was taking homemade colloidal silver made on a machine that was purchased about 7 or 8 years ago. It is an HVAC 15,000 volts and was to be making 3 - 10 parts per million

I did drink a lot in the month of april and May to attack Candida and did not filter it once it was done.

After going to the South Florida beaches in June 2 days in a row I noticed my forehead and fingers looked a light gray.

Since then I went to the beach twice and only stayed an hour and really covered up good but it seems the color now looks more purple in my fingers and slight purple in my forehead.

So I am hoping a good dose of the Vit E and selenium added to my 4000 mg of C daily and my 100 mg. of all B vitamins daily including Niacin - the flushing kind will do some detoxing of what I think is a build-up of silver

So do I need to stay out of the sun completely? Is there a period of time after one stops using col. silver and with my symptoms that I could go back to the beach without getting any darker in a gray or purplish blue color?

I have been having nausea from not cooked enough chicken and so want to take some colloidal silver to get rid of it. If it was you, would you do so?

Maybe all this happened was because I didn't filter it at all. And if I filter it from now on, there would not be any more silver being added to be stored under my skin, do you think I might be right on that?

thank you in advance for any insight at all you could shed on my situation !

Rhema

oh, the col. silver was always made with just distilled water but it was Dis. Water bought in a plastic container in a grocery store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)