CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GSE enema results and questions

outoftime44 Views: 13,758
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,834,225

Re: GSE enema results and questions

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it.

I am going to get on kefir for sure very soon. Just started colostrum, terminator 2 zapping, and some probiotics a couple of days ago.

Have you tried epsolm salt baths and/or sauna for detox? How did your body get so toxic? I feel with coffee enemas that the caffeine does get into the body and drains the adrenals. I used to do them alot, but I have heard lots of people had good results from them.

What do you feel when you feel candida die off?

And by the way, I have done some research on slippery elk barm gruel - and I am going to do it for sure. I am a bit busy now with testing and work, but in about a month and a half I will have time to focus on it entirely. Thanks for your information. I have never even heard of a spincter and now need to look at that as well. Do you know a good source on the basics of the slippery elm bark protocol?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)