CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colloidal silver problem please help

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
rhema Views: 2,364
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,836,206

Re: colloidal silver problem please help

Hi Trapper,

your response was so well thought out and excellent !
Thank you so much for it.

I agree totally about sunscreen. No more for me. I have to figure something out to replace it though that's natural for my face, hands and feet.

And that is so good to know about Iodine and also the Water Cure .

I do have a very good report to share.

I believe in Jesus as my savior so last night before I went to bed I was conferring with Him in my heart just asking what I should do to bring my natural coloring back.

So I felt a prompting to spray my face with 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted to 3% and rub it in and then while my face was still wet with the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) I applied unrefined extra virgin coconut oil and then I went to sleep.

When I awoke this morning my face is almost totally back to my normal color. Actually all of my face is back to normal color except there is just a slight discoloration on my forehead. my feet are normal also. (I didn't apply anything to them).

Oh, and yesterday I did feel it was best to drink lots of water, which I did. So I believe a combination of the drinking lots of water and the H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) plus CO, and God's healing energy I am experiencing such a fast recovery.

I know some people get offended when one talks about Jesus but He's the one I prayed to and put my faith in His Word (the Bible) so I would be remiss if I didn't mention Him also.

Trapper, thank you for your kind responses so much, I soooo appreciate it!

Rhema :-)

I am intending to stay off col silver for at least 3 months. and I do agree col silver is THE BEST antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiviral and best healing agent for a burn on the planet and will make certain the particles are not too big (as you said the agglomeration, I think that was the main problem) in the future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)