Metastasis bones and maybe lungs

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Google Advertisement
dreamhouse Views: 1,374
Published: 10 years ago

Metastasis bones and maybe lungs

Hi HV,

Please tell me something that can be done for this friend of mine who just found out that, after 15 years of "defeating" Breast Cancer with chemo and radio and diet, has both hips and top of femurs with bone cancer and maybe something in the lungs also. WHAT SHOULD SHE DO??????? Now after studying some, she is completely against chemo and radio and told so to her oncologist who gave her a hormone supressor, which is the only thing she is taking right now.

I read what you said about ozone. How about clodronate? I am also looking into her taking Beta Glucans to increase her immunity. What do you think?

At the moment what can she start doing like a special DIET. What would be a great diet for her to adhere to?

Please HV, give a protocol you would follow if this was happening to you. PLEASE! Remember she is taking Anaztrosol (hormone blocker). And the supplements omega 3, vitamin D3 and some garlic capsules. That´s about ALL at the moment.

Thank you so!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)