CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Overcoming Low Thyroid with Low Adrenal

DieselPower Views: 5,982
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,836,888

Re: Overcoming Low Thyroid with Low Adrenal

I just started taking Thyro-Gold a few weeks ago which is a dessicated bovine thyroid powder and noticed a huge improvement in my brain fog which is one of the few bad symptoms I have left. I just yesterday started taking nascent Iodine drops and now my energy seems to be increasing.

Bottom line, I think have been at least mildly hypothyroid for most of my life because I have been overweight and had low energy. I think my adrenal fatigue came about because my adrenal glands were essentially my only energy source. When those got depleted, I crashed. I believe that now my adrenals are strong again, but my thyroid has never caught up and I think I may have an Iodine deficiency. If you are sure your adrenals are strong (no more light headedness, postural hypotension, shakiness, anxiety), then I don't think it would hurt to try some thyroid support. Just take it slow at first. I know that last year, after just two days of taking the Thyro-Gold, my heart rate stayed near 100 for a whole day which was very scary. Now, it isn't getting over 75 at rest after taking the Thyro-Gold for three weeks. I hope this means my adrenal glands are ready for thyroid support.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)