CureZone   Log On   Join
feeling a bit better ! :)

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
kooch Views: 376
Published: 11 years ago

feeling a bit better ! :)

So i have been on Fluconazole and some thyroid support as well as some anti candida herbal supplements (GSE oil of Oregano and clove adn a GRIP of probiotics daily) for a couple of weeks now and my stools seem to be solidifying and my energy level is a bit increased as well! last night i evacuated my bowels and felt like a proud father, almost regular color ( a TINY bit green ) and consistency - only it had a bit of pure white phlegm on it at the very crown which first came out... i'm BETTING that is a bit of die off ? ? ? it's what i've heard - white equals dead - yellow is living candida

at any rate i just wanted to let people here know that it DOES get better once you have a certain amount of testing done and are taking care of the diet end of things too. since all of this started i have lost 10lbs and have had all different kinds of symptoms occur. lots of red infections on my thighs, irritated prostate etc. the ONLY thing that looked even remotely suspect on my blood panel report was a low thyroid function - which my internist attributed to MOLD ( i was living with black mold when i did 2 rounds of Antibiotics one of which was VERY heavy - AVELOX - thanks to a beverly hills doc who thought he was fighting a sinus infection)

i'm still waiting to hear definitively about my stool test as i saw more than a just one or two worms in my hyrdotherapy viewtube when i performed a couple of colonics about a month or more back.

any information you have to offer based on your experience is much appreciated !

many thanks curezoners
Peace
Miles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)