Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 1,448
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,836,456

Re: Metastasis bones and maybe lungs

Please tell me something that can be done for this friend of mine who just found out that, after 15 years of "defeating" breast cancer with chemo and radio and diet, has both hips and top of femurs with bone cancer and maybe something in the lungs also. WHAT SHOULD SHE DO??????? Now after studying some, she is completely against chemo and radio and told so to her oncologist who gave her a hormone supressor, which is the only thing she is taking right now.

Ozone is going to be the most effective treatment.

I read what you said about ozone. How about clodronate?

Definitely not.  This is just a bisphosphonate.  These drugs are dangerous and can cause a number of problems including increased risk of fracture and increased pain and inflammation, sometimes permanent.

I am also looking into her taking Beta Glucans to increase her immunity. What do you think?

They are helpful to an extent.  Beta glucans are simply white blood cell stimulating polysaccharides.  Such polysaccharides are found in a wide variety of plants.  But again their function is to stimulate white blood cell activity.  There are so many aspects other than this that need to be addressed with cancer though such as destruction of cancer pathogens, blocking angiogenesis and metastases, blocking the lactic acid-glucose cycle, stimulation of cytokines and peroxides, etc.

Have her read my write up on cancer, which discusses what herbs address these different aspects:

http://mountainmistbotanicals.com/info/Cancer.htm

One of the herbs I recommend she really focus on is suma, which is from your country.  Chaparral is another one.

At the moment what can she start doing like a special DIET. What would be a great diet for her to adhere to?

That is also on the cancer write up.  But in short eliminate or greatly reduce meats and dairy, and cut out junk food.  The diet should consist primarily of vegetables and most spices have significant anti-cancer activity such as turmeric, cloves, rosemary, etc.

Please HV, give a protocol you would follow if this was happening to you. PLEASE! Remember she is taking Anaztrosol (hormone blocker). And the supplements omega 3, vitamin D3 and some garlic capsules. That´s about ALL at the moment.

Again this is in the Cancer write up.  But she really needs to look in to ozone therapy since it can go readily in to the bones where many herbs and medications cannot get to in order to have an effect.

And don't forget to focus on antiviral herbs since breast cancer has been linked to a human papilloma virus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)