CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for the forum participants...

onthejourney Views: 1,377
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,580

Re: Question for the forum participants...

I just did my first flush so I do not know how much info I can offer. I am not a heavy person and have had periods of Acne throughout my life. I know when my liver cannot keep up, my skin is an elimination path. I have oily skin and sometimes see all the gunk coming out of my pores which I just recently read has something to do with how you process fats. I eat plenty of good fats - fish, olive oil, flax and very few bad ones. Someone told me to begin taking Lecithin with these fats which I have done. I also will have breakouts near my lymph which just happened after this first flush. I got 50+ blue green stones, pea sized or larger. Didn't really see any chaff or anything tan but it seems that things get foamier looking towards the end.

I am hoping by decongesting my liver, my skin will improve. Does anyone know why my body would not be able to process these good fats?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)