CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
MH 108 Views: 1,547
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,152

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

how much should I take a day? i have the tinctur I think (the one with the alcohol)
NORMALLY 1 DROPPER DAILY
I HAVE HAD PEOPLE TAKE A TEASPOON DAILY FOR HEART ISSUES, ETC. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE A DROPPER DAILY FOR LIFE IS MOST IDEAL.

but I also the dewormer for almost a year (which contain Iodine) and just started the GB/L balance.
I PUT A LITTLE OF THE TREE EXTRACTED IODINE/POTASSIUM IN EVERY LIQUID I MAKE, EVEN AS AN "OIL"....IT IS PROBABLY THE GREATEST HERBAL EXTRACT IN THE WORLD FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON TO AID THE PROBLEM OF HUMAN IODINE.

Im hoping the Iodine will help me get rid of 20 plus lipomas. waiting for quantity and whats the best time to take it. also if on empty stomach or with food.
thank you
OK, THEN YOU HAVE BEEN READING THE LUGOL'S TYPE INFO...I SUGGEST YOU READ THE IODINE BOOK I HAD TYPED BASED ON "THEIR" INFO AND MY ADDED COMMENTS THAT ENDED UP A 108 PAGE PDF FILE.........

PERSONALLY, THOSE USING HIGH DOSE LUGOL'S CHEMICAL IODINE THAT REDUCE LUMPS IN THEIR BODY, IN MY OPINION DID GREATER HARM TO THEM SELVES. I BELIEVE ALL THEIR HIGH DOSE LUGOL'S IODINE DID WAS "STERILIZE" THEM BY HARMING THEIR LIVER AND WHEN THEIR LIVER WAS NO LONGER ABLE TO PUT UP THE BATTLE, THE SWELLING WENT DOWN AND ALLOWED THE "ENEMY" TO TAKE OVER THEIR BODY.

OTHERWISE
YOU MUST BECOME MORE AGRESSIVE THAN YOUR HEALTH ISSUES
TO THIS THIS
YOU EXAMINE:
YOUR AGE MALE/FEMALE
WEIGHT
YOUR GENERAL HEALTH FROM CHILDHOOD UP
YOUR DENTAL HEALTH
VACCINATIONS?
MILITARY?
CITY LIFE? WHERE HAVE YOU LIVED, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, ETC.

JUST WHEN AND WHY THIS HAS HAPPENED.....

DOES IT THEN APPEAR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN POISONED? MOST LIKELY YOU HAVE.

I SUGGEST READING BOOK I AND APPLYING IT ASAP ALONG WITH AN AGRESSIVE HERBAL PROGRAM TO RESTORE THE COLON, KIDNEYS, LIVER AND CIRCULATION AS YOU DEWORM THE ENTIRE BODY.

I SUGGEST AGRESSIVE USE OF HERBAL SPRAY I & III ON YOUR ENTIRE BODY.

BASICALLY YOU STOP YOUR OLD LIFE AND START LIVING TO LIVE. ONCE FREE OF THE PROBLEMS, STAY ON PREVENTION THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND IDEALLY BUILD A NEW BODY.

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)