CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

orha Views: 1,817
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,227

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

which book to get? the Iodine book? via web site?
dropper is equal to teaspoon?
well I'm 35 years old only. so far its been a year on the dewormer, 21 days schultz colon cleanse at the begining, now about 12 days colon cleanse again. 9 liver flushes (doc sutter) but if there is a herb to replace the flushes with i'm in!!
I have your olive tree tincture which I take ones in a while (never understood if should be taken daily)
I just started the Iodine and L/GB last night which made my urine darker right away so I think it cleanses somthing. also was way more awake so not sure should take iodine at night.

a little history...i grew up in Israel. the first lipoma in my hand came about when I was 16. the rest of them came at a point where I stoped taking birth controls I think. in addition a year of touring India made me very sick. had amoebic dizintry and many more wierd stuff. doctors never found what I had and told me it was psychological. I took antibiotics and even steroids when the sinus infection came in every time. I also had H Pylory and nded up taking 1000mg antibiotic for 30 days. how crazy?? but this was what brought me to cure zone... so I'm much better now. almost overcomd the dizziness comletely which was a major issue. but still hav bloated stomach and need to be slective with food. one thing that has no change is the lipomas....
Barfoot how come you never came up with a solution/herb/somthing for lipomas???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)