CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

MH 108 Views: 1,738
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,245

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

which book to get? the Iodine book? via web site?
A PDF FILE I MADE BASED ON 2 DOCTORS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY CURE ALL WOMEN'S LUMPS VIA HIGH DOSE LUGIL'S IODINE AND THEN WHAT I COULD FIND ON THE HISTORY OF IODINE AND THEN MY IDEAS ABOUT IODINE.......THIS FILE HAS BEEN IN THE SCHOOL FILE OF MY WEBSITE FOR SOME YEARS NOW; NO ONE REALY EVER COMMENTED ABOUT IT AND I QUIT DOING BOOKLETS, ETC. SHORTLY AFTER THAT BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF INTEREST BY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

dropper is equal to teaspoon?
NOT SURE HOW MANY DROPPERS MAKES 1 TEASPOON, DOES NOT REALLY MATTER, THE DOSE IS WHAT YOU FEEL YOU NEED. TRY 1 DROPPER AT A TIME.

well I'm 35 years old only. so far its been a year on the dewormer,
OK

21 days schultz colon cleanse at the begining, now about 12 days colon cleanse again.
LOWER BOWEL CAPSULES ARE BASICALLY A LIFETIME HERBAL SUPPLEMENT...YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK SCHULTZ ABOUT HIS COMPANY PRODUCT, I DON'T KEEP UP WITH WHAT THEY OR ANYONE ELSE USES FOR INGREDIENTS.

9 liver flushes (doc sutter)
SO YOU USED COKE 9X....HOW DID THAT WORK FOR YOU? BUT IF YOU NEVER DID OTHER FLUSHES, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE WITH RESULTS.

but if there is a herb to replace the flushes with i'm in!!
LIVER FLUSHES LAST ABOUT 2 DAYS..THEY ARE BASICALLY TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY ROCKS IN YOUR GALLBLADDER LIVER AND THOSE STONES RETURN AFTER A FEW DAYS ANYWAY. IF YOU USE PLANT FATS, WHICH ARE HERBS, THE FATS IN THE PLANTS KEEP THE LIVER FLUSHED DAILY AND NO STONES DEVELOP IN THE DRY GALLBLADDER.

I have your olive tree tincture which I take ones in a while (never understood if should be taken daily)
I USE THE TINCTURE IN ALL THE LIQUIDS AND NEVER SUGGEST IT AS A STAND ALONE PRODUCT, WHEN USING OLIVE LEAF, THE POWDER IS SUPERIOR, BECAUSE YOU NEED LARGE DOSES AND YOU CAN ONLY DO THAT VIA POWDER/CAPSULES.

I just started the Iodine and L/GB last night which made my urine darker right away so I think it cleanses somthing. also was way more awake so not sure should take iodine at night.
DARKER URINE USUALLY MEANS ACIDS BEING EXPELLED OR IF IT IS CAUSED BY BLOOD, THEN POSSIBLE DISSOLVING OF KIDNEY STONES, ETC.

a little history...i grew up in Israel.
OK, A VERY TOXIC / HOSTILE ENVIRIONMENT WHEN YOU CONSIDER HUMANS THRIVE IN THE TROPHICS AND NO STRESS ENVIRONMENT.

the first lipoma in my hand came about when I was 16.
OK

the rest of them came at a point where I stoped taking birth controls I think.
THAT IS A CLUE....

in addition a year of touring India made me very sick. had amoebic dizintry and many more wierd stuff.
AGAIN, A VERY HARD ENVIRONEMENT TO LIVE WITH.

doctors never found what I had and told me it was psychological.
SO ARE THESE LUMPS? CANCEROUS? OR FIGMENTS OF YOUR IMAGINATION IF IT IS JUST "PSYCHOLOGICAL".

I took antibiotics and even steroids when the sinus infection came in every time. I also had H Pylory and nded up taking 1000mg antibiotic for 30 days. how crazy?? but this was what brought me to cure zone...
KEEP IN MIND, THE CUREZONE IS ONE OF THE INTERNETS LARGEST FLOATING ADDS IN THE WORLD....YOU WILL GET A 100 DIFFERANT SUGGESTIONS FROM ANYONE WILLING TO ANSWER YOU.

so I'm much better now. almost overcomd the dizziness comletely which was a major issue. but still hav bloated stomach and need to be slective with food. one thing that has no change is the lipomas....
Barfoot how come you never came up with a solution/herb/somthing for lipomas???
THAT IS A STUPID QUESTION, BUT TO ANSWER IT, YOU NEED TO READ WHAT I CALL BOOK I AND LEARN HOW YOUR DIET CAUSED IT.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)