CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

plzchuckle Views: 1,593
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,356

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

Nice to greet you as well!

OK, so you do have a more than basic understanding what's going on. 

The article that Dushan opted to use to start the Library for me is one on acidosis that I wrote several years back.  It gives a visual picture to what's going on the body that you might enjoy.  It on page 1 at the bottom of the page in the Acidosis thread.

MH likes "One Cure, Cures ALL" and once understood, you have to agree.  Clean blood rebuilds a healthy body.  Circulation is KING, oxygenation is QUEEN.  How do you get there is the BIG question.  You clean out the toxins with THOROUGH cleansing of the systems of elimination, you change your diet and environment; you fast which is proven to give you 5Xs the amount of red blood cells in 14-21 days.

I believe that all disease comes from acidosis, the accumulation of toxic chemicals and debris in the body, constipating our body systems and causing malnutrition.

Herbs feed out elimination systems helping them to better assist us in cleansing and feed dis-eased systems and organs while we clean up our blood to CURE us.

Hope this helps!

~PC~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)