CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium ATTENTION:Orha

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
agt19751 Views: 1,617
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,396

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium ATTENTION:Orha

Keep the organs open. Liver and colon priorities at all time. Ask around and do keep in mind juicing in really a vital issue to relieve digestive issues in my opinion. Do not have to do that at all if you do not want to. Aloe in my experience can make a difference taken internally but pure aloe not preserved. That is just me and others may disagree. Do not overthink, write down everything and learn to learn your own body and reactions and interpet them only after you have taken time and not jumped to conclusions, which may be right, yet are often muddled due to trying to figure out everything about everything all at once.Skin brushing is good. I think hot/cold showers as well but remember heat melts the sludge in the body and moves it all around so slow and steady. Exercise but not excessively. Stretch properly if nothing else. And always feel free to stop in and ask questions. We are all blessed to have knowledge based on our own experience and all want to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)