CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

orha Views: 1,887
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,839,544

Re: question for Barefoot- Iodine/pottasium

no not too skinny. about 135 lb im 35 yrs old and im about 1.62 meter. i think its 5.7' not sure.
im in good wieght. would like to loose 10 pounds. my stomach is big though. its all around the belly waist area. i found that recently with all the cleanses I actually gained weight. was a suprise.
so I should oreder the liver GB fat formula as you mentioned? because every month since I start flushin my liver is asking for a flush.. coke flush is the only one I tried. with mostly good results. last one I was feeling sick for a week with no energy. I added one dose of ES in the morning after the flush to get it all out.
I had parasites for sur cos I was suffering from very die off symptom you can imagine when I start taking the dewormer. include small eczema spot that came out. I suffer with digestion for years. alwys bloated. alwys nausua always gas. it kind of went away with the flushes and cleanses and then came back so I started supplements etc to help the body.
I used to have low grade fever for months which went away except for coming back somtimes close to the period.
I have PMS which result in taking Advil ones a month...
diziness also disapeared with the flushes and the past few days I had it again. not sure why. right after colon cleanse. it takes long time to clean the body I guess.
so I have LV/GB balance, Iodine, Dewormer, the spray. I take magnesium citrate and sometime lechitin. I take flaz seed oil and B complex. let me know what else should I order. thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)