CureZone   Log On   Join
diflucan and diet

kooch Views: 617
Published: 11 years ago

diflucan and diet

Hello
I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced any side effects after using diflucan. since this whole thing started with me, i noticed a swelling in my sinus - just a general swelling, and my eyes are clearly irritated too, swollen dark circles! at any rate - i wanted to know if anyone else has had an abundance of phlegm dripping out of their nose/head when they use this antifungal ? i used to be an avid marijuana smoker and when i would lay off i would have SOMEthing similar but the amount my body is producing now is strange because it's quite a bit more than i have produced before.

I guess i'm also wondering if i should be using my neti pot regularly - at one point my sinus seemed to be really sore and was a little bloody - VERY little ... mostly just like a dry nose due to hot weather and not enough water (which was the case last week)

Oh yeah - i also wanted to know where i can find a hard and fast list of what IS and what is NOT permissible on the Candida diet. There are SO many different places to go for information and they all conflict with one another.

Any feedback you have to offer would be greatly appreciated!

Peace
Miles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.438 sec, (1)