CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush #11

NorthernGal Views: 1,317
Published: 10 years ago

Liver Flush #11

Last weekend I did Liver Flush #11. I had done the 10th one on July 5 with nothing different or significant to report so I didn't post anything about it. However, after #10, I never really recovered. I was "toxic" feeling and my liver soon began to feel full and stressed again shortly after the flush. I've been going a month between flushes. But with the way I was feeling, I felt the need to go ahead and do one sooner. So last weekend I did #11. I think it was very successful. I am still not getting old hard stones out yet. There was only a very small handful of the normal soft green stones I normally pass. But I did pass probably about a cup or more of small tan chunks and pieces of varying sizes that looked like the pieces of peanuts in crunchy peanut butter. There were also some what I would describe as flakes. I've not had anything like this before. Is this what I see people calling "chaff"? Or do you think it is broken up soft pieces of stones? (I take Malic Acid.) They were all soft and VERY greasy. I also passed other "stuff." It was all quite greasy and I never ran clear as far as the color. It was brownish the whole time. My liver immediately felt better. It was very relieved and "happy." I have had a couple of days when I've had clearer thinking than I've had in a long time. And I feel physically stronger than I have in a while as well. My sense is that I am finally beginning to get down to the nitty gritty. I feel like my liver is now able to dump more of what it's been holding on to. Does that make sense? This one has given me hope that I am getting somewhere and that I just need to be patient. Any thoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)