CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Can anyone tell me..Is this Candida?

bubbasis Views: 7,391
Published: 10 years ago

Can anyone tell me..Is this Candida?

Hello everyone,

A while back I started up on Humaworm's Candida Cleanse. I didn't have much happen until 2 weeks in when I added Olive Leaf, Capryl, Golden Seal, and Psylium. Almost immediately upon adding these things to my protocol, this stuff started coming out. I would really, really like to find out for sure (or at least as close to for sure as I can get just by posting on the board here) if this stuff is Candida, Fungus, or just undigested food. (see pictures below and they are gross) I would take them to my doctor, but when I went in to discuss it with them, they basically told me I was nuts.

They are completely engulfed inside my stool. They stick out a little bit, but I really have to wash off my stool in the toilet water to reveal these things.

The biggest one I passed tonight was about 3" long and about 1/2" thick. It's hard to tell in the pictures but they had a pink/red tint to them. It's difficult to explain the texture but it's kind of like slimy chewed up gum. It stretches and doesn't break apart easily but it's Not hard it's squishy.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Again, I only saw this stuff when I took the following all together: Humaworm's Candida Cleanse, Olive Leaf, Capryl, Golden Seal, and Psylium. Taken alone, none of these things produced this result.

Thank you so much to anyone who can tell me what I'm seeing here. If it's just food, can you tell me why it only comes out like that when I take that combo?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)