CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair thinning ?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
  Views: 1,360
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,843,978

Re: Hair thinning ?

I know I'm a guy so it might not apply here but my dad's hair thinned over the years so genetically I'm supposed to, but mine started 12 years sooner than his and it happened rapidly.

It also coincided with my early adrenal fatigue 8-9 years ago which was high cortisol, and also very high insulin levels. My scalp was very red, sore and inflamed and peeled all over.

When I changed my diet and got my insulin down to baseline and also when my cortisol levels went from high to low my hairloss slowed down a lot. In fact I haven't noticed any thinning at all over the last 1.5-2 years though I haven't recovered any that was lost.

I think insulin and adrenal hormone levels have a lot to do with it. Women with PCOS tend to have male pattern baldness and PCOS is also associated with high insulin levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)