CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help

MENDOMAID Views: 830
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,845,781

Re: Help

I have struggled with constipation you years and it took years for me to realize that the problems are in the small intestine. Recently my small intestine got completely stoppered up - magnesium laxtives didn't help, Cascara sagrada didn't help. I found a website where a guy described the salt water flush he did every morning and had not had any health problems for many years. 2 level teaspoons salt in 3 cups of water when he got up. Bowel movement would follow shortly. I started this and added 2 teaspoons castor oil in the afternoon, quit the castor oil after 2 days but continued the salt water flushes. On about the 3rd day the blockage started to break up and after that i passed what looked like a mass of tissue and plaque or mucus. May have been some parasites I didn't recognise. I had been using Hoarhound tea and this helped to stop an overgrowth of Candida but the yeasts came back when I stopped the hoarhound. I started on pau d'arco tea and that cleared up the candida overgrowth. Now I find that if I take 1 or 2 capsules of magnesium ovide at bedtime I have a bm the next am.

Although I had been having intestinal problems for some time the blockage occurred after I ate something with gluten and also something with a small amount of cow milk.

I find that doing Liver Flushes after doing parasite herbs gets out more parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)