CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am suffering

skyy1985 Views: 16,842
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,311,198

Re: I am suffering

Hi I know this post is 3 years old, but this is the solution I have for you problem. For me it turns out that I was severely dehydrated and because of this fact I smelled very bad (disgusting).I also had to change my diet because it turns out that you are what you eat. I eat only veggies, fruits, seeds and nuts and some meat for protein. Chicken and turkey. I stay away from pork and beef, I sometimes consume it but I start stinking again. I also drink a lot of water and exercise a lot as well to sweat. At first I started stinking really bad, but I realized that it's the water that was flushing all the toxins from my body. So if it seems like the water is not working just keep drinking it. You must absolutely stay away from:

msg
partially hydrogenated oils
spice
high fructose corn syrup

and so on, basically corn, soy, and wheat. It seems that these are the culprits and for some reason your body cant process these harsh chemical ingredients. Please research the following:

colonic
liver cleanse
colon cleanse
Genetically modified corn, soy, wheat
MSG
High fructose corn syrup
MSG hidden under other names
Partially hydrogenated oils
yellow 5
natural flavors

There to many to list but you get the idea. We are being poisoned by what we eat and your body is telling you there's a problem with this terrible smell. Almighty GOD is real and has sent me to you and others that suffer this same curse, but don't give in, keep your head up and be diligent. I will be praying for you and all that suffer this same ailment. I now am normal but every so often the stench comes back, but I know how to remedy this situation. It's usually when I drink alcohol and I eat certain foods.
Now there's no guarantee that this will work for you as it did me, but I hope that this will lead you in the right direction so you can live a normal life again. I will pray that this does help and that you can enjoy life without this embarrassment. GOD Bless You and take care my friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

5.125 sec, (1)