CureZone   Log On   Join
a littl bit about SCD yogurt

Jha Na Hana Views: 1,078
Published: 10 years ago

a littl bit about SCD yogurt

I've been making the SCD yogurt, and some questions have been coming up for me, and I'm looking for others' experiences with this:

1) the role and importance of alkalinity when eating yogurt, especially regarding cows milk versus goats milk.

2) to add half 'n' half, or heavy whipping cream, or some sort of bottled whip for the purposes of removing the separation.

3) Is the wet part of the yogurt safe to drink/eat after being fermented for 24 hours, or do we still need to avoid the whey and stuff in it?

4) why do we zap for only 6 minutes, when that would just stimulate milk parasites? I chose to go around this question for now by doubling the recipe and time to 12min/1 gallon.

5) how important is getting really good quality milk, like for example Whole Foods brand versus Strauss Family Creamery(much better tasting)? In regards to nutrients and toxins in the foods. I personally dont know much about milk and the industry. :)

Thanks so much all. I'm looking forward to making more tomorrow!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)