CureZone   Log On   Join
Need some encouragement please...

fabteach Views: 1,861
Published: 12 years ago

Need some encouragement please...

I am feeling beyond discouraged today, and fearful. I am 6 months post, and started struggling with symptoms again last week(within 24 hours of getting my period). My main symptom is a weak/tight/funny feeling in my right leg. I don't know how to describe it, but at times I feel it in my right arm as well. And this morning I am experienceing it a littl in my left leg as well. It is worse at night or when I am sitting still. I probably shouldn't have, but I started googling ALS symptoms and it noted weakness/stiffness in a leg, and now I am so panicked and tearful. MS doesn't sound so bad compared to that. I just can't believe Mirena could cause such strange symptoms this long after having it out. I dealt with symptoms two months ago again the same day I got my period. I don't know which doctor to see anymore. SHould I just live with it. THe physical isn't so bad, it's the mental game of what is this, when is it going to strike, and what if it is some horrible disease? I am so thankful for this forum. Any encouragement or advice you have would be much appreciated. Have any of you experienced symptoms like this? Thankyou,
Trisha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)