CureZone   Log On   Join
Still dealing with problems!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
sobeman88 Views: 1,404
Published: 10 years ago

Still dealing with problems!

Hey guys,

So I havent been on here in awhile because ive been busy with work and trying to deal with my health problems. Ive done alot of research and ive been through almost every problem possibly. I cant seem to find a cure! But with all my research, im pretty sure I have parasites!

My symptoms are as follows:

-Always spaced out
-Always hungry
-Eating alot but losing weight
-Stomach grumbling in multiple different areas. And grumbling in my intestines
-Muscle weakness
-Cravings for sweets
-Poor digestion. Only a few bowel movements a week
-Bad skin on face
-Poor, uncomfortable sleep. Does anyone know the feeling im talking about? Its like a painful sleep. I sleep 10 hours a day and im still tired. I feel uncomfortable in my gut too.

Ive tried multiple things. Ive tried cures for candida and nothing. Ive checked out my thyroid, and im taking Iodine right now. It makes me feel slightly better, but all my symptoms are still there. Ive tried a parasite herb a month back and I didnt really have any luck. But it was a cheapo. I did experience some strange movement and feeling in my intestines after a large dose. But I never saw any parasites in the toilet.

Please someone help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.265 sec, (1)