CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slept through the night and no hypoglycemia!!!!!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
indianagirl Views: 4,005
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,846,999

Re: Slept through the night and no hypoglycemia!!!!!

Hi There Pilare, sorry I didn't see this sooner.
First I read in Dr James Wilsons book "Adrenal FAtigue, the 21st Century Disease" that fruit in the morning would worsen blood Sugar balance all day if you are hypoglycemic. So i cut that out.
And noticed a slight improvement right away.
I had been eating green apples and eggs every morning.
green apple to make up for sleeping and not eating as fast as possible chased with eggs to get the protein going.
Coincidentally I had a little reaction to eggs the next week, it turns out I can't tolerate eggs right now.
So within a week I eliminated the a.m. fruit and a food sensitivity . Both useful ways to assist with hypoglycemia.
THEN, this is the biggie, I learned that drinking lots of water is very hard on hypoglycemia. It washes all the sugars, electrolytes and minerals that your body needs right out. I was drinking tons of water a day.
I went from 80 oz to 15oz or less a day (I'm 120lbs). And right away started sleeping through the night ( i had been waking up 1-4x a night!) but then I was dehydrated and having low blood pressure issues. So be careful.
It's a balance that I am still finding for myself.
I also learned that a high protein, low carb diet is not good for hypoglycemia either. SO I started eating rice and nuts and root veggies and quinoa for breakfast. Still sorting out the best carb protein balance. I've had a couple of good days not eating any animal protein in the a.m. at all.
And also, no sweets (fruit) after 2.
I learned about the water here:
http://180degreehealth.blogspot.com/2011/08/water-is-it-good-or-bad.html

This blogger has been writing quite a bit about RBTI at the urging of someone from this forum who has been pretty much healed by it. And although counter intuitive to what I was told to do for my adrenals, diet wise, so far more helpful than what I was doing.
If you get really curious about RBTI there is a lot of great info in the comments that go with the articles as well. I will be starting it myself in a couple of weeks.
Also honey is no good for hypoglycemia either.
Hope you can glean something form all this.
I'm still figuring it out.
I'm not free of the hypoglycemia yet but it is mostly managable and sometimes even a breeze where I was having a REALLY hard time for about 2 months straight.
I will eat almonds or pecans b4 bed and carrots and pecans if I wake up in the night, I keep them by my bed and will just lay in bed and eat a handful or 2 and then pass back out.
I have also been doing the Buteyko breathing. And Feo, who recommended it to begin with thinks this could be a big factor in my improvement as well. It is very beneficial. I have been improving in other ways as well.
I would certainly recommend it.
You should troll his recent posts on it and past ones too, he supplies a lot of info about it on here.
Also check out normalbreathing.com
Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.359 sec, (2)