CureZone   Log On   Join
What is this?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
cappy84 Views: 1,429
Published: 10 years ago

What is this?

so i've been trying for years to get rid of parasites by cleansing without any change. i also changed my diet and eat pretty clean with mostly fresh organic vegetables.

the most i've seen are small round rubberish things. i dont have pics of it but thats how i can describe them. they appeared after i did a round of Wormwood and i saw a couple after i began to do a Bentonite clay & psyllium husk cleanse. are these liver flukes?

i know i have candida/leaky gut as a result and probably have an autoimmune disorder (i can feel/see a lump in my throat). despite all my efforts i havent seen any change in my health...still the same skin problems, losing hair, a dark mark across my chest and protruding stomach even though im skinny. it just feels like i've wasted money on herbs/supplements the same way i wasted money on doctor's visits and blood tests. its been the same result.

at this point im getting mentally, physically, and emotionally drained from whats going on

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)