CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush #5 - #6

Views: 1,412
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,847,074

Re: Liver flush #5 - #6

Hi Michael, thank you!

I have heard about the flushing frequency of no more than two weeks being recommended long term, however I have never seen the evidence for it. Pursuing this path of healing is largely intuition based and my intuition has guided me to accelerate. I also use my scientific mind to say that such statements have not been definitively supported. Reading through all the past recommended posts I am not the first to have accelerated the process. It makes intuitive sense that the liver (and bowels) need time to recover between the flush, I'm sure the exact timing on that is individual, and in any event I don't see where the two week number has been established by evidence. Are there references for it?

I am young (27), with a healthy vegan diet and my symptoms have been pretty consistently improving (after the first couple flushes which stirred up headaches and liver pain). My liver is in bad shape from past abuse, but my back pain has dissipated greatly, as has my irritability and brain fog. My Acne is immensely better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)