CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
cappy84 Views: 1,310
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,847,647

Re: What is this?

roundworms? i dont know. i really think its liver flukes but who knows. if it were roundworms though wouldnt the herbs work?

no drs didnt test me for autoimmune. as im sure you're aware they dont take us seriously when it comes to parasites. my regular dr refused to refer me to an endocrinologist when i asked. i wouldve had them check my thyroid to see if did indeed have an autoimmune disorder. after years of dealing with the same BS from drs i gave up.

yes i try my best to be gluten free. it can be hard because it seems they put gluten in everything nowadays. i do eat oatmeal which contains oatmeal. apart from that just leafy greens, vegetables, occasional fruit, chicken, and fish is my diet.

my throat seems to be a goiter from enlarged thyroid. if you look at extreme cases with autoimmune you can see pictures of what happens. i dont think its a tumor (hope not)

i dont know what to do ......but i may be forced to cause a scene at the hospital soon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)