CureZone   Log On   Join
Ok, so now I have a really good idea of what is wrong with me but...

Vegeta Views: 1,931
Published: 10 years ago

Ok, so now I have a really good idea of what is wrong with me but...

I'm still not sure what to do and I'm not getting any better.

Basically it's like this for me:

1) Adrenal/thyroid problems coupled with copper overload + estrogen dominance are giving me bad insomnia + heart palpitations + brain fog + the most AWFUL headache that only goes away with a massage to the head.

2) Hypoglycemia when I haven't had restful sleep and weight gain. I've put on 15lb in the last month. I put that down to insulin resistance. I always feel hungry too and pee a lot.

3) The copper overload is due to my liver being sluggish.

4) I'm taking artichoke powder since a week ago (taste and spit out to stimulate vagus nerve) to increase bile (as my poop is light brown) and flush the liver gently.

5) The insomnia is causing a perpetual loop. I can't get better if I don't get enough restful sleep and it is driving me MAD!!! I haven't slept properly for 3 years! I'm swinging between low cortisol and high cortisol. Insomnia causes my systolic blood pressure to drop by as much as 20 points when standing and my body temperature to drop to between 35.6c ~ 36.2c. When I get good sleep (usually after sex), my blood pressure goes up upon standing (sign of healthy adrenals) and my body temp is 36.6c and I FEEL good too!

6) I'm taking 2g Vit C, B50 complex, 3x 500mg B5, 3x 300mg Pantethine, minerals, ashwaghanda.

My current goal is to cleanse the liver and take 50mg zinc gluconate a day to lower copper and estrogen levels but the insomnia is completely destroying any progress.

It seems like my adrenals can take the beating from the insomnia as I feel great if I get proper restful sleep. My insomnia just seems chronic.

I've NEVER had low blood pressure when sitting (usually always around 120/80) since having AF so maybe my problem is high cortisol only when I am stressed and low cortisol when I lack proper sleep?

What to do? What to do... :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)