I'm still not sure what to do and I'm not getting any better.
Basically it's like this for me:
1) Adrenal/thyroid problems coupled with copper overload + estrogen dominance are giving me bad insomnia + heart palpitations + brain fog + the most AWFUL headache that only goes away with a massage to the head.
2) Hypoglycemia when I haven't had restful sleep and weight gain. I've put on 15lb in the last month. I put that down to insulin resistance. I always feel hungry too and pee a lot.
3) The copper overload is due to my liver being sluggish.
4) I'm taking artichoke powder since a week ago (taste and spit out to stimulate vagus nerve) to increase bile (as my poop is light brown) and flush the liver gently.
5) The insomnia is causing a perpetual loop. I can't get better if I don't get enough restful sleep and it is driving me MAD!!! I haven't slept properly for 3 years! I'm swinging between low cortisol and high cortisol. Insomnia causes my systolic blood pressure to drop by as much as 20 points when standing and my body temperature to drop to between 35.6c ~ 36.2c. When I get good sleep (usually after sex), my blood pressure goes up upon standing (sign of healthy adrenals) and my body temp is 36.6c and I FEEL good too!