Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Neomia Views: 2,459
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,849,079

Re: Lyme disease revisited

She has not been tested for either fibromalygia or chronic fatigue, so perhaps that is something to look into.
First, I should tell you that she lives in rural MN. and spends a great deal of time out in the woods hiking and creating hiking trails.
Secondly, in 2000 she had a lyme disease immunization because of our move to the wooded rural area. Then, in 2007 she experienced an acute case of fatigue, weakness, chills, loss of appetite, generalized aches and severe pain in her hands. Because she also has Arthritis in her hands this symptom was not immediately too concerning to her as she thought she might be just having a rough patch with her arthritis. She ended up at the doctor's office where she was diagnosed with Human Anaplasmosis. The blood test confirmed the diagnosis, and since it also apparently showed that it was resolving, she was not put on Antibiotics . Later that same summer she found a tiny tick on the back of her knee. She collected the tick and watched for the rash. The rash didn't ever present, but after 3 days she was hit with severe fatigue once again. This time, with the tick in hand, she went to the doctor and was immediately put on Antibiotics . Things seemed to resolve and she was fine for two years until last summer when the same fatigue, generalized aches and weakness returned. She was tested and the test came back that the Lyme level present was consistent with someone who had been immunized. Apparently there was still a titer present? She was put on Antibiotics again and this time it didn't resolve the symptoms. That is when I offered her the herbal blend which worked very well for her. Now again this year, the same thing, same symptoms although this time she has swollen glands in addition. She has an appointment at the clinic, but has started to take the herbal blend again.

I apologize for the long narrative. I really appreciate your help!! Thank you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)